The idea for this salad came from a very close friend and I am excited to share it with you! This salad is wonderfully refreshing, juicy, and sweet – all in one – and perfect for summer picnics or BBQs. You can serve it as side dish, eat it as dessert, or have it for lunch on a particularly hot summer day. Enjoy! 🙂
- ½ watermelon
- 200-250 g feta cheese
- handful of fresh mint leaves (about 30 g)
How to Make It
- Cut the watermelon in half. You only need one half, so cover the other half in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge. Cut the rest of the watermelon into bite-sized chunks and put them into a big bowl.
- Cut the feta cheese into chunks and add them to the bowl.
- Wash the mint leaves and chop them up. Add them to the bowl.
- Mix everything thoroughly and let the salad marinade. The watermelon is so juicy that you do not need any dressing.