This lemon sorbet is easy to make and super refreshing, making it the perfect dessert. But it also tastes great if you add a scoop or two to a glass of sparkling wine or a glass of sparkling mineral water infused with elderflower syrup.
- 150 ml lemon juice (about 5-6 small lemons)
- 100 ml water
- 50 g sugar
How to Make It
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons. Make sure so pick out the seeds afterwards. Keep the pulp.
- Mix the lemon juice and the water in a pot.
- Stir in the sugar. Heat up the liquid just enough so that the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into your ice-cream machine and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.