If you are looking for a refreshing (and healthy) beverage to cool off during the summer, ginger water may be the thing for you!
For the “Base”
- 70 g of chopped ginger
- 70 ml of water
For the Drink
- ⅛ ginger water
- ⅞ sparkling mineral water
- about 1 tablespoon of honey of maple syrup
How to Make It
- Wash and peel the ginger, then cut it into pieces.
- Blend the pieces of ginger with the water thoroughly. Pour the blended mix through a strainer to filter out the fibers. The resulting liquid. is your “base.” You can store it in a bottle the fridge for about ten days.
- For the actual beverage, mix ⅛ of ginger water with ⅞ of sparkling mineral water.
- Add honey or maple syrup to sweeten it. Stir thoroughly and enjoy.