If you love chocolate ice-cream, this one is for you! It has a deliciously aromatic chocolate flavor because of the cocoa, but the nougat also adds a sweet component – the result is a rich and intense ice-cream. The touch of Irish cream liqueur adds a bit of a twist and ensures you have an easy to make, yet fancy dessert that is mouthwatering any time of the year.
- 400 g cream
- 150 ml Irish cream liqueur (chocolate flavor)
- 250 g nougat
- 100 g cocoa powder (the kind used for baking without sugar)
- 4 eggs
- 200 g sugar
How to Make It
- Mix the cream and the liqueur together in a pot.
- Add the nougat in chunks and carefully heat up the mixture. Make sure not to boil it, though. Stir to dissolve the nougat.
- Add the cocoa powder and stir until everything is dissolved.
- Let the mixture cool down a bit.
- In the meantime, whip up the eggs until they are very (!) fluffy.
- Add the sugar to the eggs and beat it again until the sugar is dissolved.
- Carefully stir in the chocolate-nougat-cream into the egg-sugar foam.
- Pour the mixture into your ice-cream machine and freeze following the manufacturer’s instructions.