This pizza takes a bit longer to prepare, but the effort is absolutely worth it! Depending on how much curry powder you add, the chicken pieces can become quite spicy, giving this pizza an interesting twist. The caramelized onion provides a sweet note to the whole affair.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 big onion
- 1 red, 1 yellow, and 1 green bell pepper
- 100 g gorgonzola (or some other type of blue cheese)
- curry powder, salt, pepper
How to Make It
- Cut the two chicken breasts into pieces and fry them with a bit of olive oil in the pan. Make sure to season them with curry powder and a bit of salt and pepper.
- Peel the onion and dice it. Take another pan, heat up a spoonful of honey, and caramelize the onion in it.
- Wash the bell peppers and cut them into pieces.
- Roll out the dough and put it on the baking tray (or the pizza shovel to transport the pizza to the stone later).
- Spread the pizza sauce to your liking.
- Spread the bell pepper on the pizza, then add the chicken.
- Cut up the gorgonzola cheese and sprinkle it on top as well.
- Add whatever spices (like oregano) you feel like.
- Put the pizza into the oven and bake at 250° C for 15-20 min., depending on your preferences.
- Take it out, cut it into pieces, and enjoy!