Pizza is a versatile kind of food and you can get creative with your toppings. Basically, anything you like is acceptable. My personal favorite is a simple, yet healthy, veggie option made with zucchini and eggplant. Here, all measurements are estimates; it really depends on your individual tastes whether you want to add all ingredients and how much of them.
- pizza dough of your choice
- pizza sauce
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- a handful of mushrooms
- 150-200 g goat cheese
- spices like oregano, salt, pepper, chili, …
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 250° C. If you own a pizza stone, make sure to heat it up in the oven. If you do not own one, no problem – either oil a baking tray or line it with baking parchment.
- Roll out the dough and put it on the baking tray (or the pizza shovel to transport the pizza to the stone later).
- Spread the pizza sauce to your liking.
- Cut up the veggies and spread them on the pizza.
- Cut up the cheese and sprinkle it on the pizza. Add whatever spices you feel like.
- Put the pizza into the oven and bake for 15-20 min., depending on your preferences.
- Take it out, cut it into pieces, and enjoy!