We eat this pasta salad quite often, especially in spring and summer when the weather is nice outside and we do not quite feel like eating “proper” warm meals. The salad is also a great addition to any buffet and brunch.
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram and Twitter if you tried the salad. I would love to hear from you!
(enough for 4 people)
For the Salad
- 250g of pasta
- 250g of goat cheese
- 180g of dried tomatoes
- 160g of fresh lettuce
- 160g of black olives
- optional: 150g of dried salami
For the Dressing
- 90-100ml of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 teaspoons of pepper
- 2 teaspoons of seasoned salt (preferably with herbs)
- optional: additional fresh garden herbs
How to Make It
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Once the pasta is done, rinse it in cold water to prevent it from becoming mushy later. Put the pasta in a big bowl.
- Cut the goat cheese and the dried tomatoes into pieces and add them to the bowl.
- Add the olives to the bowl.
- Wash the lettuce, dry it, and cut it into pieces. Add it to the mix in the bowl.
- Optional: If you like, you can also add dried salami to the salad. Just cut it into pieces and add it to the mix.
- Prepare the sauce and add it the salad. Mix it in well.
- The pasta salad tastes best when you let it marinade in the sauce for a few hours. If necessary, add more salt and/or pepper afterwards.